The turmeric latte (otherwise known as golden milk) has its roots in Ayurvedic medicine and has been used for centuries as a tonic to treat inflammation and joint pain. Turmeric is known for being an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Turmeric is much more than just curcumin. In its whole form, turmeric provides many nutrients our bodies can use to help nourish and balance itself, particularly when it comes to inflammation and oxidation. When Living Alchemy long ferments organic turmeric using our 35 strain Kefir-kombucha culture, the synergistic nutrients transform into something even more powerful. This unique fermentation creates a bio-available form of activated whole turmeric that becomes more water soluble and more nutrient dense with the probiotic benefits. In addition, for complimentary and balancing effects certified organic ginger is included in the TURMERIC Alive for more antioxidants and warming effects.
Now you can enjoy our enhanced TURMERIC Alive in a latte with the many health benefits and for the great taste!
Description: Delicious and nourishing turmeric latte using Living Alchemy TURMERIC Alive. Vegan, Gluten-free, Diary-free.
- 4 TURMERIC Alive capsules opened (equivalent to approximately 1000mg of highly absorbable bioavailable turmeric)
- 1 cup unsweetened plain oat milk or other milk alternative ((nutrient rich, nut free, gluten-free available and less water consumption used in the production of oat milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamo
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small saucepan, add desired milk, ground clove, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, sea salt & coconut oil.
- Turn off heat once liquid is warm, not boiling. Whisk in TURMERIC Alive powder (opened capsules) until all is mixed well.
- Adjust flavour according to preference, including more TURMERIC Alive, clove, cinnamon or desired sweetener. Serve immediately and enjoy!
EXTRA TIPS: Best consumed when fresh. Reheat on stovetop until warm if needed. Do not overheat to ensure all nutrients and probiotic benefits remains in tack. Can also be made iced.