As cold and flu season approaches, we wanted to make a recipe that would boost your immune system and tastes delicious. This is why we came up with our raw vegan chocolate with Living Alchemy's DEFENSE.
DEFENSE provides therapeutic nutrients from fermented, activated herbs such as oregano, thyme, garlic, & clove, plus shiitake mushroom to help with infections and keeping your defenses up. What's better than having a delicious treat while also knowing you are supporting your immune system? Boost your defense this raw vegan chocolate!
Nourishing chocolate recipe loaded with fermented superfoods and Living Alchemy's Signature Series DEFENSE. Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free & Diary-Free
⬜ 6 Signature Series DEFENSE supplement capsules (opened)
⬜ 1 cup raw cacao butter, chopped, OR 1 cup coconut oil (a more cost effective option)
⬜ 1 cup unsweetened cacao or cocoa powder (raw)
⬜ 4 tsp maple syrup
⬜ 2 tsp vanilla extract
Include toppings like chili flakes, sea salt, cacao nibs, MACA Alive, TURMERIC Alive, etc.
1. Melt cacao butter or coconut oil in a bowl of a double broiler.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in cacao powder, liquid stevia, and vanilla until thickened.
3. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate into a silicone chocolate moulds or alternatively, you could fill a ice cube tray (silicone ice cube tray preferable, as its easier to pop the chocolates out).
4. Sprinkle toppings over the melted chocolate.
5. Place in the fridge or freezer until completely hardened.
6. Store in the fridge to keep chocolates from melting.