With summertime in full swing, we’ve come up with an excellent way to cool off while being healthy and giving your family the probiotics that they need and so much more. Having a healthy gut flora is extremely important to keep all members of your family happy.
Your Flora FAMILY combines our 35 strain Kefir-Kombucha fermented whole food Symbiotic with certified organic BC, Canadian blueberries and banana for a comprehensive, ongoing support for your digestive ecosystem. Living Alchemy’s Symbiotics include your one complete digestive solution from a 100% whole food source of probiotics, prebiotics and digestive enzymes.
Enjoy a delicious treat while keeping your family happy and healthy!
Plant based, vegan and gluten-free blueberry banana popsicles: a 4-ingredient recipe for creamy popsicles packed with antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes from Living Alchemy’s Your Flora FAMILY Symbiotics.
✔️ 4 Your Flora FAMILY capsules (opened)
✔️ 1 can full-fat coconut milk (13.66 oz) for creamy popsicles or try 2 cups of coconut water for thirst-quenching popsicles
✔️ 1cup fresh blueberries
✔️ 1 overripe banana
1. Add coconut milk or coconut water, blueberries, banana into a blender or food processor
2. Open Your Flora FAMILY capsules and pour powder into the blender or food processor.
3. Blend all ingredients until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
4. Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold. Make sure to leave about 1/4″ of space at the top
of the mold to allow the popsicles to expand in the freezer.
5. Insert popsicle sticks into the mold or follow instructions for your mold.
6. Freeze for 6-8 hours.
7. Remove from freezer. Allow to thaw for a minute or two. If needed, run popsicle
mold under lukewarm water to help the popsicles loosen.
8. Place the popsicle mold on a flat surface and wiggle the popsicles out.
Then enjoy and have a happy gut day!
Recipe by: Certified Nutritional Practitioner, Irene Pauline @irenepauline